Program at a GlanceThe program will be spread over three days. Please note that the 1st is a travel day. There will be an informal welcome reception at a public place in the evening. The 4th will be a FULL day. We hope that attendees will use the weekend to travel.
|Oct 1||--||--||--||Informal Welcome|
|Oct 2||Keynote and Proceedings Talks||on-site||Keynote, Proceedings, and Flash Poster Talks||Free|
|Oct 3||Keynote and Proceedings Talks||on-site||Proceedings Talks and Group Activity||Dinner at the Domaine de la Grande Sieste|
|Oct 4||Keynote and Proceedings Talks||Free||Keynote and Proceedings Talks||--|
|Alessandra Carbone (CNRS - Sorbonne Université)|
|Rute A. R. da Fonseca (University of Copenhagen)|
|Purificación López García (CNRS - University Paris-Sud/Paris-Saclay)|
|Romain Koszul (Insitut Pasteur)|
|Benoît Nabholz (Université de Montpellier)|
Accepted PapersHere is a list of the accepted papers so far. Nine papers were conditionally accepted and are in the process of revision and review. We will update the list with those papers that are eventually accepted.
- Santi Santichaivekin, Ross Mawhorter and Ran Libeskind-Hadas.
An Efficient Exact Algorithm for Computing All Pairwise Distances between Reconciliations in the Duplication-Transfer-Loss Model
- Guo Liang Gan, Elijah Willie, Cedric Chauve and Leonid Chindelevitch.
Deconvoluting the Diversity of Within-host Pathogen Strains in a Multi-Locus Sequence Typing Framework
- Yue Zhang, Chunfang Zheng and David Sankoff.
Distinguishing successive ancient polyploidy levels based on genome-internal syntenic alignments
- Maryam Rabiee and Siavash Mirarab.
Forcing external constraints on tree inference using ASTRAL
- Louxin Zhang.
Generating Normal Networks via Leaf Insertion and Nearest Neighbor Interchange
- Sergey Aganezov, Ilya Zban, Vitaly Aksenov, Nikita Alexeev and Michael Schatz.
Recovering rearranged cancer chromosomes from karyotype graphs
- Palash Sashittal and Mohammed El-Kebir.
SharpTNI: Counting and Sampling Parsimonious Transmission Networks under a Weak Bottleneck
- Esaie Kuitche Kamela, Safa Jammali and Aida Ouangraoua.
SimSpliceEvol: Alternative splicing-aware simulation of biological sequence evolution
- Vladimir Smirnov and Tandy Warnow.
Fast and Highly Accurate Species Trees through Divide-and-Conquer using GTM
- Mawhorter, Nuo Liu, Ran Libeskind-Hadas and Yi-Chieh Wu.
Inferring Pareto-Optimal Reconciliations across Multiple Event Costs under the Duplication-Loss-Coalescence Model
- To be completed with papers passing the conditional accept process...